New Revolutionary Technology *
Isothermal amplification of DNA/RNA, just in 15 min, PCR equipment not needed!
TwistDx RPA technology may be combined with the following options: gel electrophoresis, portable fluorescence monitor, or simple lateral flow strips.
The TwistAmp™ kits contain all the reagents needed in order to develop their own rapid, highly sensitive and specific RPA assays. We may support in the design of your target-specific primers and probes. Please ask.
General advantageous features
· Speed: results in 15 mins
· Sensitivity: single DNA molecule detection
· Portability: isothermal test with battery-powered instrument
· Low cost: thermocycler and hardware not required
· Simplicity: stable lyophilised reagents
· Robustness: highly reliable
*GPS is a reseller of TwistAmp™ kits for Spain and Portugal. TwistDx´s proprietary technology is duly subjected to the following
R&D standard license terms.