CONTROL OF PATHOGENS IN WATER
Traditionally, the detection of pathogens in water, wastewater, and other environmental samples is restricted by the ability to culture such organisms from complex environmental samples. Actually, the need for more rapid, sensitive and specific tests is essential in the water industry.
Detection of microorganisms by molecular methods allows a very specific and rapid detection without the need for a cultivation step. Real-time PCR or quantitative PCR (qPCR) procedures enable not only the qualitative but also the quantitative detection, which opens the possibility of quantitative hazard risk assessment analysis for several private or public health actions.
According to international standards, drinking and bathing waters should be strictly free of specific pathogens. GPS provide a large number of qPCR kits for detection of water pathogens by real time PCR:
Benefit yourself multiple advantages of our qPCR kits:
- Fast and reliable results
- Kits adapted to all qPCR thermocyclers
- Simple standard protocol allows simultaneous analysis of multiple pathogens
- Controls included & standard calibration curve
- No limits, any gene, any pathogen
- New kits under custom demand “a la carta”
- Highly competitive prices, low cost reations