Dispensing aliquots for PCR from a master solution, with addition of primer/probe, has some disadvantages: rupture of the enzyme by freezing/thawing, risks of cross-contamination, fluorophore deterioration by UV light and time consuming. Some benefits are listed below:
- Just add your diluted sample to each tube and run qPCR.
- As reactions are dehydrated, can be transported at room temperature.
- Optimized MONODOSE dtec-qPCR Tests shows no difference compared to the non-dehydrated ordinary qPCR.
- Our HotStart Taq polymerase is very stable in absence of water and is rapidly activated with only 1 minute at 95 ºC.
- Thermal regime is quick and the same for all our kits, you may perform detection of different pathogens in the same run.
- Compatibility with all qPCR devices, plate based and glass capillary.